Students and teachers were evacuated this morning from the Jordan Road School in Somers Point due to a potential gas leak. The Press of Atlantic City reports that the school’s fire alarm was going off as parents arrived to drop students off for the day. South Jersey Gas has responded to the potential leak.
The Cape May County Chamber of Commerce has announced that local businesses will be honored during its annual meeting to be held next month. Cape Resorts has earned “Member of the Year” honors, Kenna Weurker from Hawk Haven Vineyards is the Volunteer of the Year, and Sturdy Savings Bank will receive the Cape May County [...]
No injuries are reported after a small plane crashed into a soybean filed in Cumberland County on Sunday. NJ.com reports that the single engine experimental plane crashed into the field around Noon Sunday in Hopewell Township. The pilot walked away f...
The price you pay to have electricity delivered to your home or business is going up. Atlantic City Electric announced that it has received approvals to increase electricity delivery rates by just over four percent starting October 1st. The average customer will see an increase in their electric bill of just over five dollars a [...]